Re: Not Mobile and Quad spec & supporting Who fan Eddie Vedder

> Hey, he who fart in church, must sit in own pew.

Me, in a church? (insert Satanic laugh) Good luck ever seeing THAT! If >I wanted to surround myself with hypocrasy on that level, I'd ...

>Walmart

WalMart is the Antichrist. Make no mistake about it. In fact, I'm >writing a song called Antichrist Superstore for a local Punk band...
So, does that make Walmart a good thing, or a bad thing?

Jim M