VH1 CFNY Special - Who Clout

Hello,

Saw Pete, and Roger interviewed during the VH1 Special.
They came off brilliantly!   Billy Crystal even commented
on them favorably.   Pete made a comment about James Taylor
just going out and performing "Just what The Who did",  not
trying to gear their material toward the event of the
audience.   I think Pete thinks of himself as a James Taylor
type when you strip away The Who or The Deep End, and it is
just him up there.  I believe he wishes he could have been
in that position, and *I believe* that's what precipitated
the comments about it being rather sad that he could not
be there for David Bowie because of his commitments to The Who.

Roger commented that it was John's last US performance with
The Who.  His comments where something to the effect of:
What a way to go out.

Great interviews of our boys, and a fantastic performance.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.