From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Two Death Rule
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 04:31:56 +0000

> I mean the number of band members. If the rule is '2 deaths and the band is through', would you have a different number for The Grateful Dead than you would for The Beatles? Is it a number of dead you are looking for or percentage dead? Surely the death of two Beatles has gotta be worth more than two dead Dead, right?

Let's make it simple, 50% dead and the band is no more.
Exception if a dead member was bandleader, or chief
songwriter then 50% rule doesn't have to be met to
end band. Therefore, no Jerry no Dead. No John no Beatles.
Does Zak make a difference? He does channel Moon very well, and puts The Who back at 3/4 strength.

keets