Re: Jim's obssession

Ah, but Mark just can't contain hisself; some truce. The guy just won't
keep away from me.

Jim:

Well, for one thing *I* didn't mention you in any way shape or form. Do try to contain your glee, as it's misplaced. I thought about saying "birds of a feather" or "you will be judged by the company you keep" instead of "be proud" but frankly I was just saddened to see someone self destruct like that. Jeff is nothing like you, he was a friend as far as I was concerned. You, of course, are another matter...just some idiot seeking fame for himself by being against someone else...and here you are again, just like before, trying to start a conflict. Proving once again my analysis of you is 100% correct.

BTW, that would be "himself" not "hisself." And who said anything about a truce? Do not try to engage me into your fantasies.

Must be my cologne. Sorry Mark, but I'm married,

Sorry; I cannot believe any woman is THAT desperate. Some girl, probably a guy really, you have cybersex with doesn't count as you being married. Even if you do have some sort of cyber-marriage licence. Besides, this is YOUR obsession....not mine.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML