Re: Who version 1989; Pest control

Looks like we both married our respective wives in 1975:-) I'm a 27 year
man too!

John:

Yeah...I hardly even feel the ball and chain any more...

quite ....... the Who ... anymore.

It's an unfortunate reality, but I think we do need to face it and get on. For me, it's the continuing idea that they are still a viable band that causes me pain.

forum.  You were calling them names, ordering them around, and generally
trying to humiliate them.

Cockroach:

It's simply amazing how you interpret things! I don't think I've ever met someone who has less a grip on reality. You contend that when you kept bugging me, jumping into my interaction with other people, ignoring my requests to leave me alone, and when I finally got fed up with your juvenile crap and responded in kind (figuring it's the only thing you could understand), that I'm at fault, I'm the bad guy, and poor little you are the victim, that everything I do is bad and you're Mr. Perfect. Forget all that came before, forget your insults...all that's OK I guess, since you're the only one who can do whatever they want...if *I* should dare to say anything about it, suggest a reasonable solution...then I'm completely wrong.

Right. Sell it somewhere else. I never attack anyone, and you can't find a note where I have. I do respond, though...yes I do.

This makes me think of the 11 year-old bully again.

You need to upgrade your thinking. Stop thinking on a grade school level. This is real life, and we're adults here. Most of us...

It seems to me that we are on exactly the same level.

Don't flatter yourself. I used to think so, too, but BOY was *I* wrong! "I'm seeing the real you at last..." Bob Dylan

of that to discuss).  The primary difference between us is that we are not
in each other's shoes.  "We're both the same, but we still get separate
rooms."

We are NOT the same. I'm not a sniveling little weasel, and...you are. And that's pretty generally accepted, if the private EMail I'm getting is any measure. I'm just trying to have a little Who conversation, and you keep interupting it.

The fact that I won't submit to you, doesn't mean I want to be above you.

No one asked you to submit. I merely suggested that since you don't like me, stop fucking with me. Of course, I forgot, *I* am the bully...

Wrong.  You've done it in your lastest post, as you have done for many
weeks.  Day in and day out, at least in my opinion.

Don't cry foul if you piss someone off. You did it to yourself, and it's only you to blame.

Then why don't you stop?

I'm not going after you. I'm responding. Interesting you can't see the distinction. See, I'm not doing ANYTHING to you...never have. You have an agenda, clearly, but you're not going to get what you want.

BTW, the "you started it" argument is meaningless to me.

Of course. Because you can't admit that you're in the wrong. That you have no reason for your actions except for the pain in your life which drives you to it.

Unlikely.  You might be close, but you've twisted my words, taken them out
of context and followed-up with the conclusion that I should leave IGTC.

No I didn't. None of the above. That is what you said, and I never had any conclusion...just a comment that I was surprised that you were still here, remembering how little you thought of this list and the people here. Because when you said it to me (and the others) you were trying your best to get us to quit this list and come with you. I'd say that might be the real point of contention between us...I wouldn't follow your lead.

What exactly did I say?

You really want me to say? ALL OF IT? Be careful what you wish for...

What was going on at the time on the list, on The Shout and in my head?

You'd quit this list because you'd embarrassed yourself by either posting a private EMail or by saying something to Mc which was out of line. I can't recall which. You kept putting it down, ridiculing the people here...damn, now that you remind me it's a lot like what you're doing to me...anyway, you wanted us all to come over to Shout. We all declined. As for your head, only your therapist knows for sure...

One person's "reasoning" is another person's manipulation.

Yeah...manipulation by trying to get someone to be reasonable and stop fucking with me unnecessarily. Right. *I* am twisting things, uh huh. It's clear what's going on here...you're trying your damnest to drive me out, like you tried with Mc previously. IT'S NOT YOUR LIST, COCKROACH. And before you say it, no I don't think it's mine either. But YOU are the ONLY ONE who seems to think he can set the rules for everyone else. Interesting, looking back, that I got into a conflict with Jim Sigel because I was defending you for doing this same thing. My apologies, Jim...you were right!

Maybe you two should embrace the inevitable & just ignore each

Scott:

Oh, like I didn't suggest that several times LONG ago. I was doing it...talk to roach boy.

of backing musicians to present a Who show.  *That's* what left me scratch-
ing my head.

Me too, at first...but consider the difference between the two bands. Zak Starkey. It was Zak who made Pete realize he didn't need to cover his musical ass with a bunch of other musicians.

The QUAD tour I can overlook for its use of extra musicians.

Well, again...look who was the drummer!

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML