Re: Boiler Suits

In a message dated 10/27/02 1:48:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

> You can usually find boiler suits at companies who provide uniforms &work
> clothing for industry &business.  I went to such a company in my area &they
> gave me a remaindered one for a few dollars if I remember.

This is soo funny!  I tried *hard* to get another white boiler suit in time
to wear to the Detroit show.  My ex. and her husband were meeting us there
with the kids and I was gonna *be* Pete Townshend.  I've got the boots, but I
got paint all over the old boiler suit. I didn't shave that week, either.  I
can do all the jumps and make the snarls.  I have pictures to prove it. I can
be so childish sometimes!!

Jon in Mi.