Re: The Demise of The Who?

> I hope he can keep this trend going.  I hope he can channel like he
> channelled this summer.  I hope we Who fans can open up my mind enough
> to experience his future endeavors on their own terms.

I hope The Who is finally finished.  I hope Pete & Roger *don't* tour
under the banner of "Townshend & Daltrey."  I hope Pete decides to write
new solo material & stops worrying about having to write for Roger, which
he doesn't seem to be able to do anyways.

I hope Roger concentrates really hard on getting a good script together
for the future Moon movie.  I hope Roger gets more T.V. acting gigs.

I hope Zak Starkey is accepted back by his "regular, everyday" band & I
get the chance to see them play live locally in a small club.

I hope Simon continues on the rock band circuit & eventually catches a
break.

I hope Pino Pallidino does session work on the new Chaka Khan album.

I hope Rabbit writes a book about his career in music.

I hope a ton of unreleased Who stuff from the archives gets released &
is available for purchase on Pete's site, just like The Doors are doing
with their archives on their website.

Finally, I hope I die before I get old.

- SCHRADE in Akron