From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Helen
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 1:31 PM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Accuracy in reporting

Hey guys, what`s happening to Roger`s voice that you`re discussing it all
the time? I`ve been reading about it since I subscribed on the who mailing
list, every day! I`ve never been to a who concert and haven`t seen or heard
anything after 1989! ALL I`VE GOT ARE RECORDS WHERE DALTREYS VOICE SOUNDS
OK!!! You`ve been to a lot of shows, you can compare! Anyways nothing ever
stays the same! THE MUSIC MUST CHANGE! Hey is it really that bad now?
Helen.

---