"Who are They" update

Well, we officially debut tomorrow night, 9:40pm central time, at The Mellow Mushroom pizza/bar.  We have 40 minutes for our set, and get paid nothing... however the exposure will be good for us.  Initially we only were going to get 20 min, but when the manager found out we were a Who cover band, he went crazy and said he would double the set, and give us a chance to set up all our equipment early on a full stage (there are a couple of single person acoustic acts going on first).  The people are in for a rude awakening when we hit those first distorted chords of ICE after hearing sappy acoustic solo acts.  Here is the setlist:

I Cant't Explain
Magic Bus
Tommy medley:
-Sparks intro, "Capt Walker didn't come home" lyrics sung to it
-Amazing Journey (just a verse or two and the chorus)
-Pinball Wizard
-I'm Free followed by PW reprise
Paranoid (Black Sabbath cover... had to keep my band happy, plus I like the song)
-My Generation (we highlight our drummer here by letting him take two of the spots reserved for the bass solos.  Our bass player is solid, but only feels comfortable with 2 of JAE's solos right now)

And by the way, thanks for wishing that the guitarist break a string for what was to be our debut.  He actually let a moron fiddle w/his guitar and broke the string at the tuning knob so the guitar was irreparably out of tune, and he was out of strings.  We therefore were not able to play.  I think whoever wished that against us is a witch or warlock or something.

mc