Kurt Cobain (no Who)

Andy wrote:
Well, if you look at the JFK case for example...anyone who doesn't know that was a conspiracy is not familiar with the facts of the case.
Scott replied:
Sure there was a conspiracy.....a conspiracy by Lee Harvey Oswald to shoot the President. That's all.
How in the hell do you know that? Let me first say that I'm not a conspiracy buff or a thoeorist or whatever. I'm not an Oliver Stone fan either...I'm not saying that I know who killed Kennedy but there is simply no way to deny the weak case against Oswald and the overwhelming evidence of conspiracy and a cover-up. Not a million Gerald Posner books can change reality no matter how hard they try. I'll admit that a great many 'critics, buffs, researchers or whatever are just after money, attention, getting published, on tv, etc. BUT, there are many many honest people out there who tell the truth and there are people out there who try to cover it up. Why? It's not difficult to imagine. I go where the evidence goes and as far as the JFK assassination, there is'nt a question, it's a historical truth. That is, if you know the actual facts, not what you saw on some documentary or read in one book. All you have to do is look at the entire case from an unbiased point of view. The problem is that if you do that, it corrodes your faith in the governments institutions. And you become aware just how high the secrecy level really is and how far they will go to conceal from the public.

as far as the questioning existence of UFOs and/or alien technology, thats just the arrogance of mankind talking. Although you didnt question the existence, only the possiblilty of abductions. Well, the funny thing about that is I know a woman who was either abducted by a UFO or her family had a mass dillusion. I'm not denying the fact that many of the abduction stories out there are hoaxes but there is no denying the presence. They have been here, it's rather obvious. Assuming that we as humans know all there is to know about science, astrology and physics is rather arrogant wouldnt you think? We're learning more everyday about all those things and more but are we the supreme intelligence, most advanced species in the universe? Hardly.
As far as Kurt killing himself, he probably did. I want to believe it and there is no evidence leading to anyone else (not really, anyway). It's just the troubling questions that arise.
One last thing about the Kennedy case, it's the end all be all of "conspiracy" topics for a reason. It just happens to be so.
Anyway, hope you don't find my tone insulting or harsh, none of this is intended as personal attacks or anything. Just a friendly retort in defense of a student, not a conspiracy theorist.
peace
andy

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."