Re: Kurt Cobain (no Who)

> Well, if you look at the JFK case for example...anyone who doesn't know that
> was a conspiracy is not familiar with the facts of the case.

Sure there was a conspiracy.....a conspiracy by Lee Harvey Oswald to shoot the
President.  That's all.

> Are you saying that no one has ever been abducted by aliens? Thats not too easy
> to dismiss.

Actually, if you know anything about astronomy, physics, & the vast distances
between the stars, alien abduction is *very* easy to dismiss.  Now, the existence
of Bigfoot....that's another story.  ;-)

> Too many details to go into on this list...e-mail me if you're really
> interested in some evidence.

Nah, I'm not that interested, to be honest.  But thanks.

- SCHRADE in Akron