Re: New TKAA DVD

> I think if there were any commentary it would be most appropriate
> for the creators of the film to make that commentary.

Well, Jeff Stein & who else then?  I mean, what really would Jeff
Stein be able to say except things like, "I got this clip from the
BBC.  I got this clip from Top of the Pops," or whatever.

It's not like he *directed* the members of the band or anything (un-
less you count "Baba O'Riley" & "WGFA" but that's a stretch).  All
he did was compile footage.  I suppose there are a few interesting
stories about that, but 109 minutes worth?

> I don't know that Roger or Pete would be the right people to comment
> on the film, oddly enough.

See, I think they're the *only* people that would have anything of
interest to say in the commentary.  I'd love to hear them reminisce
& crack jokes about the various scenes & performances.  That'd be hil-
arious!

> With the history of this film, I wonder if they would have anything
> good to say.

Well, they wouldn't have to comment on the *making* of the film, they
could simply comment on the clips & footage.  Besides, from what I've
read it's Jeff Stein who's the one that wants to wash his hands of the
whole project & let it be.  I think he feels *he* got dicked over by
making this film, too.

- SCHRADE in Akron