Re: New TKAA DVD

In article <003d01c28e86$3ff6dca0$6300a8c0@akrobiz.com>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> Anyone have any inside information as to whether or not
> the new TKAA DVD will include any "bonus footage?"
> Brian?  Any word?

I seem to recall some messages to the newsgroup to the effect that
-yes- there will be some additional material.  Exactly what that would
be wasn't mentioned.

> Also, I imagine there will be some kind of "commentary"
> with this new release; is it too much to hope for that Pete
> & Roger will be the ones providing it?  Jeff Stein?

I think if there were any commentary it would be most appropriate for
the creators of the film to make that commentary.  I don't know that
Roger or Pete would be the right people to comment on the film, oddly
enough.  With the history of this film, I wonder if they would have
anything good to say.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer