Re: And Emo was his name-o; John's lifestyle ~ The BLUES NAME GAME !!

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>

and he did cocaine...and no matter how much I admire the man's skill and performance, and no matter how much I miss him, that strikes me as a really stupid move. I'd say the same if it was Steven Tyler and MAYBE even Steve Perry (but maybe not).

===========

I was worried for a moment there Mark, but the "(but maybe not)"
calmed mt down signigicantly.........

BTW, The White Stripes backed Jeff Beck on specific numbers
(mostly the Yardbirds trax) at Beck's 3 night run at London's
Royal Festival Hall, on 9/12-13-14/2002.

7 discs are on my way......I'll let ya know what I think then.
Most reviewers at this point said TWS sorta had that old "Rave-Up"
style of TheYardbirds circa 1963/64/65.......

Oh, yeah! (yes, always the instigator of negativity)

There is *ONLY* _one_ **BECK** and his name is *JEFF BECK* !!

All others please step aside, the latrines are to the left and
down the corridor.

AnEnglishBoy~

(aka "Pretty" Killer Hopkins..from TheBluesNameGame)

Here's how to play........

The Blues Name Game

To find YOUR personal Blues Name.....follow these instructions: