Re: question for those who attended shows in 2002

In article <l03110702b9efa1d4cc28@[128.83.128.159]>,
    Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>  writes:

> >From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
> >
> >Of the [fans] I know, I can't think of anyone who attended more than 10
> >shows in either tour.
>
> FWIW, I attended 14 in 2000 and 13 in 2002.  I know others who attended more.

OK, I stand corrected.  I know one.  ;-)  I might know more, but its
not like I've asked them how many shows they attended.  Still, 14/13
is a fary cry from seeing the whole tour.  Of course, being in Texas
you're a little more centrally located to shows in the SE and SW.  It
would have been really difficult for me to attend shows on the east
coast, both financially and time-wise.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer