Re: Rich at Sac and Shoreline

In article <23B9EC96.4C3E5CFF.40D6D90B@aol.com>,
    Sroundtable@aol.com  writes:

> RICH!!!!  I'm so disappointed that I didn't know you were going.

Well I -thought- I was going to be able to meet listers at Paul's RV,
but he didn't end up going and I didn't know about other rendez-vous
points.

If you're ever swinging through Salt Lake City, drop me a line and
we'll go check out the memorabilia in the local hard rock.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer