Praying for Scott, Cobain, I'm a bad boy...I've worked hard enoug h to see multiple shows.

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Re: The Who is a Man's group mostly
>
>Sorry to throw a bunch more at you, but Scott Schrade (the Darwinism guy
that
>strongly ripped my post on God and Pete)
>
>I did not rip him back.  I have prayed for him every day.

Don't bother Jon.  Scott sold his soul to The Devil years ago.  ;-)

>Let me know how the Stephanie situation is

Ooo, ooo!  I want to know too!  :-)

>From: The Real Me <emerald.eyes@rcn.com>
>Subject: Re: TKAA and Mass Media
>
>Yes, I see what you mean. But from the little that I know of Cobain, I
>doubt he would have been particularly interested in bridging that gap.
>He seemed interested in very little outside of himself and injecting
>himself with heroin.

Oh, I don't know.  He was interested enough to think of Pete in his
journals.  ;-)
Really though, I know most take what Kurt wrote as negative, I do too for
the most part.  But, there is a degree of possessiveness in there because
Curt obviously recognized Pete for the role he played in rock.

>Again, just my opinion. I never got into Nirvana or the other grunge
>groups in the early 90s. Frankly, that kind of turned me off to
>new/current rock.

At the time, as Pete also just wrote, it was a breath of fresh air.  I
*hated* the Glam rock crap that was in at the time.  Hated it!

>From: SicilianMother@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Under a rock
>
>Dear Jon in Mi,
>
>Great Post.........keep on keepin it true and real.

I'll second that.

>From: JOELTLE515@aol.com
>Subject: Re: question for those who attended shows in 2002
>we need more people like you shannon!  I personally don't like people who
>attend 5 or 2 shows either. i mean, where do they get the money? can't have

>THAT good of a job.

Eh?
Can't find better reasons to not like people?
I'd venture to guess that most people on this or any other Who list saw
multiple shows.
Guess you get the award for most people alienated at once!  :-)

Kevin in VT