Re: Who references lately - The tally grows!

In a message dated 11/1/2002 8:43:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> That might be what we Who-freaks would say if we were in media &
> advertising but I just can't believe that these people are all get-
> ting the same idea, at the same time, that they want a Who tune for
> their product.

I think there definitely ARE Who-freaks, like us, in the media and
advertising and that is exactly why Who tunes are being chosen for the
products...........I thought about this about a year ago or so ago when I
noticed the Who references growing.