Re: Who references lately - The tally grows!

> So, what gives?
> My wife offered a very telling and impressive explanation....
> "The music of The Who seems more real, more human, easier to get
> close to"

It's gotta have something to do with Pete letting the media know
that certain songs of his are available to use.  I don't know if
Pete has an agent that does that or what, but it can't just be in-
dustry types saying, "You know what we need?  A Who song for this."

That might be what we Who-freaks would say if we were in media &
advertising but I just can't believe that these people are all get-
ting the same idea, at the same time, that they want a Who tune for
their product.

Perhaps I'm erring on the side of pessimism here; I often do.  But
who knows, Pete may have some kind of press kit / advertising kit
that gets sent around to companies, advertisers, media moguls, etc.,
which presents a batch of his songs available for "use."

> We made passionate love right after that.

< insert "Let My Love Open The Door" joke here >

- SCHRADE in Akron