Re: Death (non Who)

At 18:22 7-5-02 +0100, John Huges wrote:
>He is an example of the wave of extreme far right groups to have emerged
>in Europe recently with similar views to Jean Marie Le Pen's National
>Front party in France which openly espouses hatred of Jews and
>immigrants.

You have investigated WRONG, he was *NOT* like Le Pen at all! I am not a
defender of his ideas and ideals, but I believe in democracy, even if that
allows people like Fortuyn stand up and say what they want to. Especially
if a large population of my country agrees with him. I am sorry, but you
are stupid for making accusations without knowing anything about Dutch
politics, Dutch culture and politics.

>Bjorn, for likening the death of a man suspected by many to be as racist
>and extreme as Jean Marie le Pen to the death of thousands on September
>11th, sorry but you're an ass.

Then so are the 1,000's marching in Rotterdam right now. You are an ass for
not respecting views of a man who got shot for them. He wasn't a criminal,
he wasn't a racist. And I will talk to you after your prime minister (or
leading in campaign like Fortuyn) gets shot. I hope for you and your
country you will mourn for the death of a right-wing politician aslike you
would for a left-wing politician.
I feel ashamed of my country that a politician can be killed because of his
ideals; while this always was such a safe home for so many people.
But I feel proud as I see the 1,000's of people showing respect and mourn
for Pim Fortuyn. And respect is what we need.

So thanks for calling me an ass, that shows how much respect you have for
my feelings, my country, my culture and the Dutch democracy.

Bjorn