Re: Death (non Who)

Lela,

> > I was very sorry to hear that on the news here, Lars. I hope the
> > police find the murderer soon.

the murderer has apparently been caught.

What Fox hasn't told you is that Pim Fortuyn is a far right politician
who was most likely murdered because of his extreme views on immigrants,
especially Islamic, in the Netherlands, which can be summed up in the
words "we don't like them and we don't want them and if my party gets
its way we'll get rid of them".

He is an example of the wave of extreme far right groups to have emerged
in Europe recently with similar views to Jean Marie Le Pen's National
Front party in France which openly espouses hatred of Jews and
immigrants.

Bjorn, for likening the death of a man suspected by many to be as racist
and extreme as Jean Marie le Pen to the death of thousands on September
11th, sorry but you're an ass.

John