RE: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise

Mark L. wrote...

As promised, here is a quick look at the song Sunrise, hopefully the first
of
a series. Please feel free to jump in with what you've gotten out of the
song.

<major snipping here>

This is one song that really intrigued me, because not only is this a
excellent song to hear, but if you ever try to tackle playing it, you better
get A Decade of the Who to get the chordal setup.  You could similate the
bugger, but you would never get it totally right.  I can usually similate
most PT songs by ear, very close to the original, but this one had me
stumped for a long time as to how he did it.  And it follows the tuning
exactly to the record...

Great stuff, and great choice Mark.

Greg A.