Re: bulb in the fixture

In a message dated 03/13/2002 4:22:44 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Kevin Mc:
>
> What about Mardi Gras floats?
>

>     "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
>              George "Mr. Salty" Bush

I just came upon this in doing the "homework" Kevin O'Neal assigned me.  Even
on Mardi Gras floats, only one bulb goes in each fixture.  I consider a
single fixture to be where a bulb actually screws in.  AEB said I wasn't the
brightest bulb in the fixture... singular.  I just never heard of a fixture
with more than one bulb, even on a ceiling fan or mardi gras float.

Kevin Mc