Re: Return of Ticket Terrorist and how to eliminate brokers

Excellent analysis, Alan.

Streisand already did it, or anyway had a try at it.  I'm not sure what the
range of prices was, but there was a little buzz about the $2500 asking
price.  I'm not sure if the venues sold out, but her fans did buy the tix at
that price.  Wasn't her tour the big money-maker in 2000?

keets