Re: forgiveness

We're all forgiven!!  Let's stop arguing, OK?

Jeff H. made a mistake by letting a private email go public (man,
if Kevin O'Neal ever found out some of things I've said about *him*
in private.....)

Kevin Mc.'s posts & opinions are appreciated & he's managed to
keep a sense of decorum even though he's taken a lot of harsh
criticism as of late.

AEB, there's really no reason to keep beating Kevin Mc. down.
We understand your tongue-in-cheek rivalry with him, but can't you
wait for another topic to get started before you release your wrath?

I love verbal warfare as much as anyone but this broker "argument"
(it stopped being a "discussion" long ago) has caused one member
to unsubscribe & has another feeling attacked & picked on.  Is that
what we want?

- SCHRADE in Akron