Re: From John William Kendall

In article <F192xf9eu05dI1HTXKG000014d0@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> [...] so everyone please leave him alone.

You reap what you sow.

You get on here (and not just here, he posted the same rant to
alt.music.who, so its not like this is his -only- outlet) one or
two days after John's death and starts laying into Pete and Roger,
like its their fault for not dying as well.

After doing all that, you expect a warm response?

Now I'm using "you" here generically, not talking about you Keets.

Kendall could have restricted himself to the newsgroup, which is a
free-for-all, but instead he chose to get personally insulting on this
mailing list, an act I might add that is specifically prohibited in
the charter.

This is also not an isolated incident that has only occurred after
John's death.  This is the way he routinely interacts with people on
alt.music.who.  Either he does it on purpose, or he does it by
accident, but no matter which way you cut it, his threads often end
up as an exchange of name-calling.  There's only so many times it can
happen before you stop excusing the environment, the circumstances and
everything else, except to conclude that it must originate innately
with the author.  Either he's a bitter, twisted and argumentative
person at the core or he's got incredibly bad luck that all his
threads end up with him slandering anyone who disagrees with him.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer