Re: From John William Kendall

John Kendall has been on this list a long time without causing any trouble. He's had a very emotional response to Entwistle's death, so everyone please leave him alone. The Who family should not fight at John's funeral.

keets

> Just a warning:
>
> This person is quite well known as a 'troll' on usenet. He starts of nicely, but in discussions always ends with namecalling and personal threats.
>
> I strongly advise everyone on this very nice list not to respond to any of

JUST A WARNING TO YOU, van kammen. Don't mislead people. I'm no troll and
never respond violently first.

Who are you to make up people against me ?

better count your fucking tulips and safe your home from the next incoming
flood in your small irrelevant country. Or the very next flood which is going
to hit you is ME.

WARNING !

John Kendall.