Love is a heart attack

Hi,

John played "Love is a heart attack" (my favourite song) at about every JEB show he did. I think there was more behind it...

"The doctor told me, this is a showdown
You're livin too fast, you've got to slow down
You're heart can't take it, you're gonna break it,
You're not gonna make it."

Something tells me that John knew very well that he didn't have long. I'm very glad I went to those last JEB concerts. He was actually looking *VERY* well at those. He wasn't drinking excessively. And he looked good. I'm thinking that was because he knew...

The last time I've heard them play it at BB King's in NYC, they dedicated it to me and my girlfriend...

At the ending John did his basslines like a heartbeat, went on, and then suddenly stopped.

He knew. And I think that's why he started touring again with the JEB, because he enjoys that a lot.

Man, he had a great life I can only be jealous of... Even if he only got on the B-sides; he's my hero!

Love,

Bjorn