John

Never posted before & don't want to type too much, not much more can be said.
I was lucky enough to see TED on every US tour since '79, but now especially
cherish the JEB show I saw last year in Atlantic City. Watching John's
fingering techniques up close live is something I will never forget. No one I
hang with understands the loss we all feel, Thanks to this group I can
express it. I weep for all the band members, fans & family that WILL survive
his loss. It will just take some time.

Tom G
Brigantine, NJ