STUNNED

WELL.....................................I  consider myself lucky to have
witnessed John play 19 times, either with THE WHO, or solo..............damn
lucky I guess, was looking foreward to a couple more times this go round,
but.........
saw John twice in 2001 once in Portland Maine on June 6th and in Boston on
July 13th on the abbey road tour, was lucky to meet him for a few minutes
durring the meet and greet at matinnee madness in PORTLAND...KILLER SHOW.
Remeber standing next to Bjorn and some others in front of the stage for that
one, Had John sign a bunch of programs, but I held up the line for a while
because he , Steve, and Godfrey, kept looking through a 1981 tour program and
making comments and laughing at it, one comment i think was about John's bad
hair cut in those days!
Sorry for rambling on, but I just cant fucking believe it, I now know why i
have been listening the past few days to my boots of Portland and Boston over
some of my others................................funny how that works.
Like everyone else has said........we still have his music and his spirit !

       HAVE A REMY WITH KEITH
       REST IN PEACE
       WHOFANRAY
       RAY

       YOU WILL BE MISSED

       EVERY ONE JUST SING "HEAVEN AND HELL" TONIGHT