Quivers down the backbone ...

I mentioned earlier about never listeing to Johns bass before an d getting chills really listening to him in My Generation.

I got that same feeling again when "The Real Me" just played.
I think that was the first time I've ever air-bass'ed to a Who song.

Any other recomendations on what to play to get that same feeling?

Just another tricky day,
Brian Wright

"We had to play loud because the audiences were talking to each other and not listening, If we played loud then they couldn't hear each other and had to listen to us"
-- John Entwistle