Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 16:33:07 +0000,  "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>"If this is true, I'd wish he'd shut up already and stop disillusioning
>>me."
>>
>>OH MY GOD!
>>I agree with Leslie!
>>Maybe we can have list peace in our lifetimes ;-)
>
>Actually, we're all looking at reports and interviews that are about 20
>years old.  Around 1980 it looked like Roger was trying to call a halt to
>the groupie thing.

Really? Way back in college, a girl in my house told me that a girl
from her hometown did him during the 1982 tour and that apparently he
must have liked something about her because he supposedly gave her
money to buy a plane ticket to fly out to see him the next weekend.
All hearsay, but the person who told me this was always very honest.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org