Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
"Buck, I'm officially profiling you, fairly or unfairly, as one of "those people" who have issues with Roger & can't fully appreciate his powerful & meaningful importance within The Who."

Fair profile of me. I do understand his importance. He is the doer, Pete is the thinker. The muscle behind the thought. He's the motivator and the coach.

I have been accused of jealousy, but I really just find that kind of conquering macho guy to be inspiring. What would you expect of someone named 'Buck'?

"I recommend jogging in place during that one part of "Who Are You." "

I do not jog, in place or otherwise. It just does not happen.

"That's a great way to channel the power of Daltrey. Be careful, though. Once acquired, it's tempting to abuse that power."

Does this mean that you sometimes conquer towns, vanquish wimps and leave them a burning wreck whilst carrying a chick over each shoulder?

Buck