Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:42:53 EDT, GenWalk83@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 6/9/02 8:20:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>emerald.eyes@rcn.com writes:
>

>> Just be warned that there's a significant amount of time that's filled
>> with non-Who videos (from REM to Iggy Pop to James Brown, Van Halen,
>> the Doors, Jimi Hendrix -- but, interestingly, not Foxey Lady, the
>> Clash, etc.
>>

>no, the clash was there. even the ramones which i was surprised about!

Yes, that's what I meant. I guess I wasn't as clear as I should have
been -- I meant that the Jimi Hendrix video was Voodoo Chile, when I
think that Foxey Lady would have been a more interesting choice, since
it was supposedly written about Roger's wife and these non-Who videos
were *supposed* to be his favorites (or something like that).   :-D

Then again, the Gary Glitter video makes me think that Roger probably
didn't sit down and write out this list of videos himself. <G>

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org