Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

Interesting statement.  Do you suppose Roger's wife posted it?

keets

while we're on the subject of roger and groupies, I suggest you check out this statement from groupiecentral.com:

Roger Daltrey of The Who is a sexist pig, according to one groupie who encountered him in the '60s. She says he can be abusive and she warns groupies to stay away from him. We don't know if Roger has changed all that much but you might want to think twice before you play the "see me, feel me" game with Roger.

http://www.groupiecentral.com/gossip2.html (scroll down to the "W's" for "the who")