TOTP

Repost from TheShout:

>Just popped over to the British TV Missing Episodes Forum
(www.missing-episodes.co.uk/), and apparently the Who's
long-thought-wiped live performance of 5.15 from the 500th edition of
Top Of The Pops has been discovered! Presumably its the edited
broadcast version which omitted the smash-up that ensured that the lads
didn't make another TOTP appearance until the 80s.

>A previously missing 1970 performance of The Seeker has also turned up
as well. Hopefully one or both might show up on TOTP2 in the near
future.

>Sorta connected, wouldn't it be great this year to see the Who back on
TOTP, doing a couple of songs to tie in with a tour or a new album,
much like the Pistols did for the Filthy Lucre tour in 96? I can also
remember the Kinks in around 1994-5 rampaging through You Really Got Me
like a garage band! On current live form the 'Oo would blow the bloody
roof off the studio!

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com