Re: New Daltrey VH1 interview

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 17:01:23 EDT, GenWalk83@aol.com wrote:

>while we're on the subject of roger and groupies, I suggest you check out
>this statement from groupiecentral.com:
>
>Roger Daltrey of The Who is a sexist pig, according to one groupie who
>encountered him in the '60s. She says he can be abusive and she warns
>groupies to stay away from him. We don't know if Roger has changed all that
>much but you might want to think twice before you play the "see me, feel me"
>game with Roger.
>

>http://www.groupiecentral.com/gossip2.html (scroll down to the "W's" for "the
>who")

Hey! I said stop disillusioning me!   ;-)

After hearing all sorts of nasty stories (mostly about Pete and
Roger), I guess that's why I never tried to meet them -- I don't want
to be disillusioned. I've managed to meet just about every famous
person I've wanted to meet, but I seem to have a mental block about
them.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org