alleged son

In a message dated 07/17/2002 6:55:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > I believe that to call Chris Entwistle an "alleged son" is troll-like.
>
> Wait a minute, boy:
>
> We yet don't know whether or not we had a fake post on AMW. Probably we'll
> never know. What I don't like is the fact that you start causing trouble.

I misunderstood your comment.  I didn't realize "alleged son" was meant to
question whether or not chris ent actually made the post.  I thought you were
questioning his actions as a son, implying that to give the tour his blessing
was not acting properly as a son (though I think you probably don't approve
of him doing that).  I still vehemently disagree with your attacks on the
tour, but in this instance I misinterpreted your point.

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971