Re: offensive on THIS list

Tsk, tsk.  Busily offending people again.

LB

Well, I must admit that a couple of times I have unintentionally offended a few people here over the past year. However, these were in the first few months of IGTC membership and I have been VERY well behaved since, save for a retaliation for a personal attack made on me both on and off list over an argument about ticket brokers. It was maybe the most retarded personal dispute in history. Kevin has hated me for awhile now. I don't know him so I can't say I dislike him, but he will take any opportunity to rip me that arises. It's really his problem since I don't care.

mc