read more carefully, Kev

> >And, like someone you admire
> >said here yesterday concerning Kendall - the guy hasn't been offensive on
> >THIS list, so why attack him?
>
> Good to see you're as confused as ever.
> I never attacked Kendall.
> Man, I don't get you.

Jim was stating this as analogous to your attack on me.  If you had
interpreted this the way it was intended, you would have flown into a tizzy,
posting all the things I have said here which have offended you.  Well, I
beat you to it, i think.  I corrected Jim by admitting I have offended a few
people here on occasion (some legit and I apologized, and others when certain
people were a bit too sensitive).

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971