Re: Who "eepped the first opp"

From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@surfglobal.net>
"Um, ...or that Flintstones classic The Flintstone Frantic!  The toe
stubbing dance craze that swept Bedrock.  Oh, and don't forget The
Flintstone Flop!"

Was that episode where Fred became a rock star named Rock Roll?  I seem to
remember the twist being the main dance in that one.  Or was Fred singing
"Mockingbird" in that.  "Listen to him rock, listen to him roll.  Hear him.
tweet tweet..."

BTW, I thought 'Walla walla bing bang' was from a "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
song.

I want to thank Alan McKendree for getting this topic started :0)

Jeff