Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #25

>Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:46:10 -0000
>From: "Una Padel" <Una.Padel@ukgateway.net>
>
>I can't get to the concerts at Portsmouth and the RAH and don't know about
>the summer tour (I've only just joined the list) - will there be any more UK
>dates?  I haven't seen The Who live for several years and I am desparate!
>Is this list the place to be to get advance notice of future concerts?  Last
>year I heard about all the UK dates too late to book.
>Any information would be very welcome.

Info follows:

1) If you can't make it to Portsmouth or RAH that leaves you Watford,
Jan.31 as your remaining option for a UK show.  The summer tour is the US.

2) If you didn't enjoy scrolling through an entire repost of the digest
preceding your post, you're not alone.

Good luck with Watford.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend