Re: A different bomb

I'm poking around on Pete's site for the Lifehouse story.  For anybody who's
not read it, here the link to lots of background information on the project.
  Click on the dots at the bottom for more pages.

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/life_background.html

keets

>I was thinking about The Lifehouse Experiment that Pete talked about
around the time of the Lifehouse concerts in 2000.  He said he was trying to
get sponsorship from Gateway Computers, but the time ran out and the sponsor
pulled out as well.  Now I'm thinking this idea may have morphed into The
Who as the proper vehicle for Pete's art (aka brain farts).