RE: Lighten up about selling out.......please?

Kevin Kontradictor re:

>yep, I'm aware of that.  And it *was* cool, but also irresponsible.
>
>But, the *fact* remains that it was a visual image of 4x4's destroying a
>field, very similar to other 4x4 commercials showing these vehicles tearing
>up landscapes, dirt roads, etc.
>That in my book is bad, and something I'd like not to see on TV or
>associated with The Who.

Sure...and your hobby of throwing lawn furniture
around is a true, shining example of responsible
behaviour - I mean, be real.

>Keep in mind that I am a 4x4, ATV, *and* land owner, and avid
>Mt. Biker, and feel strongly in the responsible usage of each.

Instead of thrilling us with yet even more fun and
interesting information about your personal life,
why don't you hop on your 3-wheeler, purchase a copy
of "McVicar", give it a spin and let us know what
y'all think of it?

It would be intriguing for the list to read a fresh review
of the album from a longtime-but-casual, hypocritical,
don't-know-the-correct-song-title-nor-how-to-spell-it
Who fan like yourself. ;) Just a suggestion.

Regarding the other thread, yes, it was getting "tiresome".
One can grow quite weary reading/scrolling by that type
of drivel, right? If you still don't get the gist of that
practical exercise, if it's just too *thick* for you to
comprehend, then you've proven my point to a T.

"Not afraid of appearing insane if he can't break a brick",
Stoo

P.S. "Eep Opp Ork Ahh Ahh and that means I love you" is from
The Jetsons, by the way.