RE: Give me Melancholia ! et al

>Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:33:54 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>>Eep, opp, ork, ah ah, indeed.
>
>Ok, I'm stumped.  Was that from The Flintstones, or The Jetsons??

Neither...the mighty Alvin & the Chipmunks, from a song about a
spaceman and his girlfriend, in which "Eep, opp, ork, ah ah" was said
to mean "I love you."  Not to be confused with the Alvin & the
Chipmunks song about the witch doctor in which he (the witch doctor)
sings, "Oo, ee, oo ah ah, ting, tang, wallawalla bing bang."

I feel somehow I've shared too much.

>Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:25:03 -0500
>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>
>Not *enough* 'idle' time!  The older I get, the faster time seems to
>fly by.  < insert "Time Is Passing" reference here >

My favorite line about that is something like "Now that I'm old I eat
breakfast every 15 minutes."

ObWho:  Nothing to say about the shows that won't be said better by
others, soon.
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."