RE: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jim

Kevin W. O'Neal in VT re:

>To keep a person from splitting their head wide open when riding in the
>glades and trees, which is the *only* reason to go to Jay Peak.  It can
>happen incredibly fast.  You *have* ridden trees before, haven't you?
>Uh oh.  I'm getting a whiff of novice.  Or, is that fear?

I thought you were hinting the helmet was to prevent
pain since you wanted to tolchok me in the head. ;)
Glades are my *favourite* thing about skiing and, yes,
Jay has some fabulous ones! Quite wide, no need for a
helmet. Never used one anywho...

>Oh, I thought you were joking about that.  I'm very fast when I want to be,
>but get off more on finding a good Zen ride.  Competition is really so over
>rated, and goes against my philosophy.  But, if you have your heart set on
>race, I guess I could do that.  If I lose, can I still consider myself a
>man?  You did say I could choose the run though, right?  How fast are you
in
>the trees?

You knew I wasn't joking. Yes, the run of your choice.

>No, not at all.  But, in this case I was using "mature" as an alternative
>way of saying old-er.

So, you're saying that Cake and Gov't Mule concerts
attract the same general age group as a Who show?
I don't know about that one.

>No attitude at all.  It was a joke...(snip)...That's all I was saying.

There were no winking, smiley things so the sarcasm
really didn't come across. You appeared fully ticked
off.

>Stoo, you haven't picked up that Sheriffs badge, have you?

Your explanation for hassling that rock critic was
because you felt he needed "education" and insisted
on giving it to him. Think about it.

>What, you work for 20/20 too?

Ease off on those bowls, dude! ;) Don't you recall telling
me just the other day that you don't have "McVicar"? If you
are going to be shocked about someone remembering what you've
written here, what's the point of even posting?

>I've never been motivated to really investigate the solo careers of The
Who,
>except for Pete's work which I find absolutely fantastic.  I also really
>like John's solo stuff.

Except for Pete's, also John's. Man, that's about 65%
of the solo output already. There you go, contradicting
yourself again. Did you get that trait from Pete? ;)

>>"The snow packs, a skier tracks",
>>Stoo
>
>Perhaps, but a snowboarder has already been there. ;-)

Considering cross-country skiing is one of the oldest
forms of transportation, I highly doubt it. ;)

>E-mail me off line to let me know when you'll be at Jay.  I can connect you
>with some outstanding web sites to keep track of snow amounts and weather
>predictions, etc.

Will do. I know some good websites, so don't worry about it.
Perhaps we can get them to pump some Who tunes over the PA?
I heard "Clash City Rockers" there 2 years ago.

"It might be cold but the heat of our love will melt...",
Stoo