Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jim

	>From: Stuart Pittman
	>Subject: RE: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jim
	 >Kevin W. O'Neal in VT re:

Again, Stoo, it's just Kevin.
While you are technically correct, simply writing Kevin, or Kevin in VT will
suffice.

>I thought you were hinting the helmet was to prevent
>pain since you wanted to tolchok me in the head. ;)

Hmmmm.  tolchok?
Nope didn't think about clocking you in the head.
However, your little needling game *is* getting a bit tiresome.

>Quite wide, no need for a
>helmet. Never used one anywho...

Tell that to the 40+ hospitalized people in just the last 2 weeks.

>You knew I wasn't joking. Yes, the run of your choice.

Oh, now you know what I'm thinking?
I'm really not enjoying this exchange with you, Stoo.

>So, you're saying that Cake and Gov't Mule concerts
>attract the same general age group as a Who show?
>I don't know about that one.

I'm sorry that you don't know.

>There were no winking, smiley things so the sarcasm
>really didn't come across. You appeared fully ticked
>off.

I appeared that way to *you*.  But, you also thought I wanted to clock you
in the head.
Hmmmm, is it *you* perhaps that has a burr under his saddle?

>Your explanation for hassling that rock critic was
>because you felt he needed "education" and insisted
>on giving it to him. Think about it.

If I felt you genuinely wanted to aid me in my "education" on rock, I would
think about it.
You're not coming across to me that way however.

>>What, you work for 20/20 too?
>Ease off on those bowls, dude! ;)

That's one order too many, Stoo.
Let me decide what to do, think, recall, ease off on, etc.

>Don't you recall telling
>me just the other day that you don't have "McVicar"? If you
>are going to be shocked about someone remembering what you've
>written here, what's the point of even posting?

Oh, now I'm shocked?  Boy, you really think you know me well.
I was simply letting you know that your investigation into me and my who-dom
(for lack of better words) was rather personal and unusual.
Given that all posts are archived on The Web, I don't worry about peoples
memory.

And, if you think for a moment that I don't realize that you're just trying
to piss me off....my advise would be to think again.

>There you go, contradicting
>yourself again. Did you get that trait from Pete? ;)

How nice of you to point that out so clearly.
:-)
;-)
:o)

:-|

>Considering cross-country skiing is one of the oldest
>forms of transportation, I highly doubt it. ;)

Missed my point.

>>E-mail me off line to let me know when you'll be at Jay.
>
>Will do.

Changed my mind.  Don't bother.
Really have no desire to spend time with you or *race* you at Jay.

>"It might be cold but the heat of our love will melt...",
>Stoo

Doubt it.
(My last words to you, Stoo)

Kevin in VT