Re: A different bomb

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Or tinking away at the computer while your family has fun in another room?'

You almost got me there.  Most often I'm tinking away when I could be
working, or the family is asleep or watching SpongeBob SquarePants.  Either
way, I'm not missing much.

"All the UK fans are purring away about their tix, and of course I want to
get some, too.  Nevermind that it's an eight to twelve hour trip and a
thousand dollars or so!"

I wasn't trying to sell you anything ;-)

"I think he just wants to get a better grip on the audience."

How's he gonna do that?  By playing in front of large crowds?  By hanging
out at the pre-show gatherings?  By engaging in internet chats?  By yelling
at Magik?

Jeff