Re: A different bomb

>"All the UK fans are purring away about their tix, and of course I want to
>get some, too.  Nevermind that it's an eight to twelve hour trip and a
>thousand dollars or so!"
>
>I wasn't trying to sell you anything ;-)

Yeah, I know.  It's all those English guys!

>"I think he just wants to get a better grip on the audience."
>
>How's he gonna do that?  By playing in front of large crowds?  By hanging
>out at the pre-show gatherings?  By engaging in internet chats?  By yelling
>at Magik?

Yeah, all those things.  I just not convinced that digitizing us is going to
help.

This is sort of what I was getting at last week, that Pete never gets to
experience The Who.  He's always busy doing the show, so he can't
participate in the spiritual joining that he sees in the fans when they
listen to the music.  Everybody else gets to participate in the Lifehouse
experience, but Pete is stuck outside.

Also, he's got a major problem in that he thinks too much.  As I understand
Zen, you have to give that up to join with the cosmos.

keets