Re: Who covering Pete

> Nick and I talked about how The Who should perform some of Pete's solo
> material.  The question is, if they decided to do that, what material
> could they perform as The Who?  My first thought was that they could
> perform all of PsychoDerelict and it would be just fine.

Rich:

It's an idea, and I would be for it (considering certain songs like Give
Blood and English Boy), but as an example we have the 1989 tour, and there
the Pete solo songs took away from the energy of the show every time. And
you know, I love Pete's solo stuff. But unless they completely redo it as a
Who song (rather than Roger or Pete singing lead to the music as it was on
the original), I don't think it would work.

> afterwards and dropped dead.  Rest assured, I don't get anywhere near that
> out of control.

Kevin Mc:

Why don't you just use crack instead? It's a safer choice.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML